Monday, August 1, 2011

I Will Always Be The Chak De Girl Vidya Malvade Showstopper

Radiant in a black and gold embellished saree, actress Vidya malvada sizzling the ramp on Day 3 of Blender Pride Fashion Week in Bangalore. "They run from the airport to the place is longer than my trip to Mumbai," she chuckles. Vidya, who made his debut in Vikram Bhatt Inteh in 2003, got his chance to Bollywood stars Shah Rukh Khan Chak De India. In the 2007-version has seen her play the role of caretaker-cum-captain of the women's hockey team.

Although he made a series of films recently, has no qualms about the fact that people still recognize him Chak De girl. "I really do not mind, call it! It 'been a great role in my career and made me what I am today. I always Chak De girl," he says.

The actress, who works in a couple of projects, is visibly excited about making his first film Marathi. "It took me several years to sign one. Although I can not reveal many details, the role they play is very exciting," says Vidya, who also has a number of Bollywood projects in hand as well.

Speaking of ups and downs in her career, she says, "The market kind of fell from the release position of Chak De India. Several reasons added to the low phase in my career. However, I am fully focused and eager to be part of some good films in the future. In fact, I think I just starting my career. "

No comments:

Post a Comment