Thursday, August 4, 2011

I Took A Break To Plan My Future

Ayesha Takia, who returns to the director Nagesh Kuknoor of "Mod", said the break after their marriage was a practical step towards a secure future.

After restaurateur Farhan Azmi married in 2009, Ayesha got involved in the restaurant. The stars Salman Khan Superhit "Wanted" was his last album.

"I have worked for many years before" Wanted, "which worked very well at the box office, and I'm grateful for that. It took me a while to understand about the restaurant industry," said Ayesha at the opening of the first appearance of "Mod" in Mumbai.

"I took the break because I really need to look at things from an outside perspective. As an actor, he helped me a lot."

His love of acting inspired to make a statement, he said.

"For me, it's really the job, and I appreciate it much. So if I do not sign something that really excites me, I lose interest right there. I was lucky enough to Nagesh came to me with "courage," said Ayesha who made her Bollywood debut with "Taarzan: The Wonder Car" in 2004.

The 25, who earned rave reviews for her performance in Kukunoor of "Dor", is all praise for the director to extract the best of it.

"Nagesh is the one that really brings out the best in me. He taught me my true potential as an actor. I am so lucky to have a chance to work with Nagesh, giving me the roles of every girl would to die for. "

"After 'Dor', I do not think it was possible to play a role so new, but 'mod' is the best movie for me after a long wait," said Ayesha.

Located in a small hill station, 'mod' is a love story between two very different people. In the film she is paired with MTV VJ Rannvijay.

Ayesha is in awe of the character evidence in the film.

"The character I play is incredible. She is mature, independent and completely my opposite. I wonder (laughs), but not independent. She drives her life. She has a clock store and make a living. Is known and Raanvijay falls in love with him. "

"It's unlike any character who has never played before. Nagesh When you make a movie, really go into detail about the character, spirit and life. As the character is amazing and I miss her forever," he said.

Issue of September 30, the film also stars actor Raghuvir Yadav and Tanvi Azmi in pivotal roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment