Monday, August 1, 2011

I Can Not Do Justice To An Item Number: Kangana Ranaut

The public saw Kangana Ranaut groove to beats and shake a leg on the screen, but the actress feels she is still unable to make a point in a film.

At a time when most of the actors and actresses like Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor and also actors like Aamir Khan have gone to the number produced in Kangana, who has received many offers that, it is still sensitive to accept them.

"I was offered a number of products of" Full House "and its sequel, there were other offers, but I do not think I can do justice to the number I think people do not keep me from it, so I can not wait ' time for them, .. " 25 - years, the actress said after walking the ramp on the India International Jewellery Week (IIJW), here.

Kangana market ramp Amrapali Jewels event.

No comments:

Post a Comment