Tuesday, May 24, 2011

SRK To Write The Preface For The New Book By Anupama Chopra

the preface, because he is someone whose career I followed closely and, in some sense to me is the one who made the trip shown. The three Khan were really the backbone of Bollywood. So for me it was the best person to encapsulate how things have changed, "said Chopra.

Outline of the book, Chopra said: "This is a collection of work I've done The idea was to put the items together so that shows how Bollywood has evolved over the past 20 years is a bit .. the modern history of Bollywood. It's for see where we were in 1993 and now seems like another world. "

He worked for two decades, as well as he can apply his work to assemble a book?

"Honestly, I'm not as diligent. I totally India today, where I worked for 12 years. Fortunately for me, have an extensive library, general file, we have taken all for me if I was in serious trouble."

Chopra, who won a national award in 2001 for best book on cinema for "Sholay: the making of a classic," check your work was a nostalgic experience.

Mesmerized by the success of Shah Rukh, Chopra wrote his biography "King of Bollywood. Shah Rukh Khan and the seductive world of Indian cinema"

"It was great to go back and review the items you've done 15 or 16 years. There was a profile I did of Shah Rukh in 1992 and 1995 while he was shooting Aziz Mirza" Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman 'and' Jaan Ram. It was very nostalgic to revisit that time. But it was really fun, "said the journalist of 48 years.

Chopra, who has a strong association with Bollywood, the wife of producer-director Vidhu Vinod Chopra, share a very professional relationship with industry.

"My relationship with the film fraternity, with the exception of my husband, of course, very professional. The fact that I'm friends with anybody. So I can honestly say that I never had a case of injury," he said.

Asked about her husband to take on the book, she says :.... "He does not read what I do, he reads some of them, it kills some of them, he prefers to read in Hindi, so it is not a great reader of my work."

No comments:

Post a Comment