Friday, May 27, 2011

Arshad Warsi Takes Successors Risky, But Excited "Ishqiya 2 '

Arshad Warsi has worked for a couple of follow-up movie and I find them risky, but at the same time he is very excited for the second installment of "Ishqiya" because it considers the role of a rustic boy challenging. "Finally, it was decided that a follow-Ishqiya" to do. I'm pretty happy. "Ishqiya" is a hard way to "Dhamaal" or "Golmaal" because it is a sign that speaks a different dialect, "Arshad told IANS.

"It 's quite another thing that I did not have a character like this before So spoke the language, behaving in this way, body language, color and attitude are all very different -... So, it's exciting and fun," he said.

The film will continue late stages of this year.

"I have not yet heard the script. I was told that is really good and I have full confidence in Vishal (Bhardwaj) and Abhishek (Chaubey), for which the script is definitely nice," said 43 year old.

"Ishqiya, who has bagged four national awards, was published in January 2010 and has also played Vidya Balan and Naseeruddin Shah in a pivotal role. The film was directed by Abhishek Chaubey and was produced by Vishal Bhardwaj.

In "Isqiya" tried Babban Arshad, who is warm-blooded, lusty and mocks the idea of ​​romantic love truth.

Earlier, Arshad worked in "Golmaal" franchise, will now look at the whole 'dhamaal' to launch in late June, the third part of "Lage Raho Munnabhai" later this year.

While Arshad is a part of the aftermath of many years, the actor, who began his career in Bollywood in 1996 with the film "Tere mere Sapne", does not enjoy being part of them.

"I feel I'm stuck in the sequel. New things are better. Sequels are big risks. The expectations are so high because you've already made a point of reference for yourself, are now competing with itself and at the same time, it can too. You need to be still in the same area and yet people feel comfortable, "said Arshad.

"For me, I do not like doing sequels, I like doing different things. It's like eating the same food every day. It's monotonous to me," he said.

So we will continue to do more?

"I will continue to do them. For me, it's easy isolation. There is a type of work that people want to see me, and then the job is, I want to do. So, I meet myself and the people." Dhamaal "," Golmaal "," Munna Bhai ... "All these things I know that people want to see me, so I need to do this until they do," he said.

"Movies like" Saher "and" Ishqiya, I'll keep doing this because I love, "he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment