Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Raveena Daughter Married To A Gora

Raveena Tandon at the time of a great wedding planner adopted daughter Pooja, who is bound by the South African node of Joe in the month of October.

The actress hosted a commitment ceremony on May 27 in Mumbai. White Wedding in Cape Town.

Pooja, who is in event management, met Joe through work. "Yes, my daughter is married to a gora! She has always done what she wanted in life."

Raveena another adopted daughter Chhaya sea there two years ago.

In order to ring a ceremony URC has chosen a bright red Sari Pooja. "We have a traditional ceremony in a ballroom. There is also a mehndi ceremony before.

As South Africa was not invited, all typically Indian customs to follow. "

He addes "I've been running for about a week last year to organize everything. Do not even ask me how I've been busy.

I am also in the midst of moving to a new place in Bandra, dubbing the film Bbuddah Höga Baap Terra, in addition to filming the television series Comedy Ka MahaMuqqabla.

Then his vacation time and my two children (Rasha and Ranbir) is all over me. My hands are full and how! "

Raveena girls

Raveena Tandon was 21 when she adopted Pooja and Chhaya, who was then 11 and 8

"They are a distant cousin of the children. Due to certain circumstances of their family, they needed someone to love and take care of them. Both were part of my life since. I never hid anything from them. "

Pooja and Chhaya had presented with Farooque Shaikh in AHVV host Zee TV show Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai in 2002.

No comments:

Post a Comment