Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Christina Hendricks Is Celebrating His Fortune

Mad Men star Christina Hendricks has revealed that she was not very good with the size of her breasts at first, but she is now learning how to celebrate.

Hendricks, 36, said when asked about the report, claiming that breast implants is rising in Britain, because women rely on voluptuous chest.

"Hopefully, I'm not encouraging" New York Daily News quoted him tell the Daily Mail.

"If there's something to learn from me, because I have learned to celebrate what I was born, although it is sometimes difficult."

"Having large breasts has become more difficult for me to shop in recent years, but I learned to love it.

"It's very rare that people are constantly asking if my breasts are real or fake. They are so obviously true that no one has seen or touched a breast does not know," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment