Thursday, May 26, 2011

Arshad Warsi Excited "Ishqiya 2"

Arshad Warsi has worked for a couple of sequences of films and consider them dangerous, but he is very excited about the second installment of Ishqiya because he considers the role of a rustic pine difficult. "Finally, it was decided that further Ishqiya is done. I'm pretty happy. Ishqiya is much more difficult than Dhamaal and Golmaal because it is a character who speaks a different dialect," Arshad said in an interview.

"It's a completely different person, I have not played a character before they talk that language, to behave in this way, body language, color and attitude -.. Everything is very different so it is very exciting and fun." he said.

The film will go on floors later this year. I have not heard the script yet. I said it very well and I have full confidence in Vishal (Bhardwaj) and Abhishek (Chaubey) so that the script is certainly nice, "said 43.

Ishqiya who has bagged four national awards, was published in January 2010 and also played Vidya Balan and Naseeruddin Shah in lead roles. The film was directed by Abhishek Chaubey and was produced by Vishal Bhardwaj.

In Isqiya, tried Arshad Babban which are warm-blooded, lustful and mocks the idea of ​​romantic love authentic.

Earlier Arshad worked Golmaal franchise, now it will be seen in Dhamaal sequel should be released in June, then part of Lage Raho Munnabhai three release later this year.

While Arshad has to be a part of sequels so many years, the actor who started his Bollywood career in 1996 with the film Tere Mere Sapne, do not enjoy being a part of them.

"I feel that I made with sequelae. New things are better. The course is great risk. The outlook is much higher because you've already set a benchmark for yourself, now you're competing with itself even at the same time, you can "t too. You'll always be in the same area and still make people like her, "said Arshad.

"For me, I do not like doing sequels, I like doing different things. It's like eating the same food every day. It's monotonous to me," he said.

So we will continue to do a sequel?

"I will continue to do so. I have been a demarcation easy. It is a kind of work that people want to see me, and then the job is, I want to do. So, I meet myself as well as people. Dhamaal, Golmaal , Munna Bhai ... I know all these people want to see me, so I need to do this, as long as they do, "he said.

"Films like Ishqiya Saher and I will keep doing this because I love," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment