Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Top 5 Most Beautiful Women!

So you decided to enter… well, that’s probably going to be the best decision you’ve made all week. These 5 absolutely gorgeoThe Remember the Titans and Heroes (NBC) starlet has been one of the prettiest women in Hollywood. The 20 year old Panettiere was GQ Magazine’s 2007 Obsession of the Year. It’s quite obvious from her picture (the first in the slideshow) as to why. This super cute model/actress/singer makes my top 5 any day of the week.us women will knock any guy (or girl) right I said I wouldn’t but I had to. I saved the best for last, Marisa Miller is arguably the most beautiful woman alive. The 2008 Sports Illustrated cover model, and a Victoria’s Secret Angel, Marisa Miller has quickly risen to fame and never looked back. Rated #1 in Maxim’s Top 100 list, Marisa Miller continues her modeling for various companies and remains to be the golden standard of beauty.off their feet!


No comments:

Post a Comment