Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hot Katrina Kaif Reveals About her Life Partner Name In Latest interview

Katrina Kaif is on Cloud 9 these days. First, she got a Barbie crafted to her likeness, and then an item number-Sheila Ki Jawaani-in TEES MAAR KHAN, that has replaced Munni on the charts. The actor tells our correspondent that the film is going to be a complete entertainer
Farah Khan said she will give you the biggest item number of the year in her film TEES MAAR KHAN and Sheila Ki Jawaani is ruling the charts. So she kept her promise?
Yeah. 'Sheila Ki Jawaani' is a fun song; it's very much part of the movie and not a separate item song. I aspire to become an actress in TEES MAAR KHAN, and the film I get is called Sheila Ki Jawaani...so you can understand what my character was going through (Laughs).
This time, even critics are appreciating your moves in the song...
Farah and me tried to do something different. As for me, I was just following Farah's instructions. I was very clear that even if I have an opinion, I am going to follow her blindly in the film.
'Sheila Ki Jawaani' has toppled Munni Badnaam (from Salman Khan's DABANGG). What do you have to say on that?
I recently met Malaika (Arora Khan) on the sets of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5. Her verdict was, this year, Sheila and Munni rocked. Malaika is a natural dancer. I don't think she has to put any effort on a song...she is inherently very talented; unlike me, who had to put a lot of effort in the song, with Farah constantly reminding me not to look bubbly in an item number.
Farah Khan is known for shouting at her cast and crew on the sets. Did she yell at you too?
I used to walk into the sets with my hands shaking. Farah used to say: 'What's wrong with you?' and I said: 'I am so afraid of you.' But never once did she yell at me. So, I don't know if she was being nice to me or I was really dancing and acting well.
Who is one actress is Bollywood whom you really look up to?
I am a fan of Madhuri Dixit. Her every dance, every expression, every movement, to me, is very aspirational ; especially expressions, which is very essential for an actor, where one can only try, try and try to get the perfect take. I don't think there's anybody like her. She is the most beautiful actress ever to come on screen.
You are the first Bollywood actor who has a Barbie doll crafted to her likeness. How was the feeling to hold a Barbie that resembles you?
As a child, like all young girls, I too have grown up with Barbie. She has been a friend and I have shared many experiences with her. Barbie is the ultimate fashion icon and is the most popular doll in the world. She has captured my imagination for many years and now when I get an opportunity to be a part of Barbie's heritage - I am enchanted, deeply honoured and humbled as I today join the ranks of iconic women who represent Barbie's aspirational values. I am extremely grateful to Mattel for presenting me my very own Barbie doll. I hope that my young fans are equally thrilled with this doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment