Thursday, July 21, 2011

Kajal Not Insecure By The Presence In 'Singham "Ajay Agarwal

Actress Kajal Agarwal South, is ready to make her Bollywood debut with actor Ajay Devgn on Friday, "Singham." The beautiful actress is not really sure Ajay Devgn grabbing all the limelight at Rather, she said she had a blast working with the actor.

Kajal said, "This is not the amount of screen space I have, but the quality of work they offer. Yes, a film of Ajay Devgn but I'll leave my performance. I'm sure that after seeing movie people do not stop loving me. "

The actress adds: "It is better for me to act with Ajay appearing with second nature to him. We rehearsed together and is very cooperative. He does not try, he gave me advice very important. "

"Singham is all set to hit the movie houses, on July 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment