Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I Will Work With Anyone: Anushka Sharma

Bangalore Anushka Sharma gal does not like being labeled glamorous. The actor is hot property after the success of his film strip Baaja Baaraat said: "It is one of the most abused words, that's about the right clothes and makeup right."

The actor, who is a regular rom-com with your girl next door image, has, meanwhile, all to get pulses racing with his new hot avatar Ladies vs Ricky Bahl. However, while biting on the screen with hardly any clothes, the actor recently under fire from his eyes almost anorexic. "I feel blessed genetically. I have to work hard to lose weight. I'm tone for a healthy look," he said. And her dress in the style of the film by designer Aki Narula, is consistent with the image of the film. The film is set in Goa, where everyone dressed down. So throughout the film, we find in his pajamas and loose clothing on the cheap, "he said.

In the film, the actor plays an ambitious Anushka, the peculiar and interesting character.

Is it true that it is a long term contract with a top production house (three of his four releases are produced by the banner)? "No, I'm not. I will work with anyone. Fortunately, I can work with a gratin. And Aditya Chopra has a lot of respect for my talent. If I find a good enough script, so that it is. "

With regard the good work they do, the four films old actor also to address the other part of the glam world - rumors and controversy. However, Anna learned to take things slowly. Liaison with co-stars, especially Ranveer Singh makes a noise. "It has become fashionable to generate buzz through links. The funny thing is that have been linked with all the stars got married. I am a friend of my cast mates and have a healthy relationship with them. Some of them are very nice and protection. But not to live my life according to what people say, "he said.

Movies aside, live performances are considered Anushka busy these days. It 'was recently in Hyderabad, along with other B-Town biggies like SRK, Priyanka Chopra, Rani Mukerji and Ranveer, to perform at the wedding and a fancy Mallika Reddy, Business Tycoon, nephew GVK Reddy. "This is another aspect of the life of the actor", he laughs and adds: ". Entertainer We are at the end of the day, however, the fast-footed actor just can not shimmy at any wedding." I do not choose where to perform in the dance, and only if I feel comfortable, "he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment