Thursday, June 30, 2011

Aishwarya Rai Is A Beautiful Mother - And 'Sushmita

Aishwarya Rai is a beautiful mother, says Sushmita Sen, a mother of two children.

"Aishwarya has always been known as a beautiful woman. It has taken the laurels of our country. We are both international winners. This is a beautiful woman who is going to be a mother, and will increase its beauty," Sushmita told reporters .

"Both the mother of a biologically or heart, you feel good would come to this stage of your life. It 'a very beautiful mother," he said.

"I am very happy for him, Abhishek and the entire family. God bless the child," said Sushmita.

The actress was an event to announce a collaboration with his show "I am the one" with Wadhawan Lifestyle.

He reacted strongly to reports that some manufacturers do not intend to increase the expression of a pregnancy-film conventions.

"I want to show the door to the producer if you put a clause like that," he said.

"If you do not think I am a professional, I sign, and if you think I am a professional, I do not question my professional integrity and tell me about my personal life.

"If someone wants to say that this moment can not get pregnant, not tolerate,

No comments:

Post a Comment