Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ash not the most beautiful woman

Aishwarya Rai
Hugh Jackman, FICCI Frames 2011 in their former Miss World andBollywood star Aishwarya Rai Bachchan shared the stage with one of the best, most beautiful woman can not find beauty in the world.
Aishwarya Rai
But what was wrong. He said that - "When someone tells me that the world's most beautiful woman I would welcome, I was excited, I thinkit will be my wife Deborra but later, I learned that Aishwarya .." was .
Aishwarya Rai


"I definitely want a very beautiful women, beautiful as the earth in my opinion the most, is the most beautiful woman my wife Deborrasaid. ashes will not" Jack and his wife Deborra really Lee Furnessorganizations said the man as saying.
Aishwarya Rai
Ash, but at first shocked, but comic superstar and then played together. Aishwarya little genius Hugh Lord Ganesha idol. "I'm glad Hugh with her field work in India, a beautiful and hard-working artists. On behalf of all Indians., I welcome my wonderful Lord Ganesha," says Aishwarya. (SMEs and institutions of the text)

No comments:

Post a Comment