Saturday, September 11, 2010

Katrina kaif is the new Jumma Chumma girl


A visual treat is on the cards this December as Katrina Kaif dances to the iconic Jumma Chumma De De -the delectable song that's choreographed by director/choreographer Farah Khan promises to be a jaw dropper.

"This song will be the highlight of my film," saif director Farah Khan.

Katrina Kaif pays tribute to the 1991 song picturised on Amitabh Bachchan and Kimi Katkar for which she has worked hard on her look and more so her body.

"I haven't worked harder on my body than I have for this song. When Farah told me that I had to expose my full stomach, provocatively, right down to the hip line, I knew that I had to have the best body in the business," said Katrina.

"Kaif plays an item girl in the film hence it was only natural to have an item number of this sort - Katrina Kaif grooves to the song as men with beer mugs in their hand cheer on," according to a source.

Farah Khan's Tees Maar Khan starring Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif releases this December.

No comments:

Post a Comment