Thursday, February 18, 2010

Katrina pleads for Filmfare Award


Hottest babe Katrina Kaif has pleaded for a Filmfare Award. Salman Khan itself have never received a single best actor award in his entire career nor has she, will he comfort her? - the media popped her the question and she nodded her head saying "So please give me an award" .
Katrina Kaif was nominated for Filmfare Best Actress award for 2009 for the movie New York. When asked that apart from her whom would she choose for an award, she pointed Priyanka Chopra and Vidya Balan but smilingly asked "But why can't I choose myself?" Deepika Padukone and Kareena Kapoor are also in the race.

She concluded saying that she is happy for getting nominated "I am happy being nominated. I don't want to go through that nail-biting experience of whether I am winning the award or not. As long as I am nominated, it is fine. And I am more happy to be part of the event than winning any award. This is my second year at the Filmfare awards and I will be performing, too."

No comments:

Post a Comment