Saturday, December 5, 2009

Katrina Kaif needs home

katrina kaif see throughKatrina Kaif, who is currently staying at Waterfield Road in Bandra, is desperately looking for another house because of the lax security in her building.

Katrina was more than happy living alone in the house, which she had bought four years ago with her hard-earned money. But of late, she is scared because of the increase in the number of intruders barging into her house.

Katrina confirmed the news and said, “I don’t feel safe any more. I’m a free-spirited working girl and pretty confident about making my way through the concrete jungle. But when strangers reach your door, it’s time to worry because there’s just me and my faithful maid in the house.”

Now the actress wants to urgently move into a place with better security but it is no cakewalk considering her celebrity status. “I’ve looked at a number of places. But the minute they know it’s someone famous, they hike the price. I need to move into a place where I feel safer living alone. No matter what it costs,” said the actress.

She even got herself an additional maid with the intention of beefing up security, but even that didn’t work. “The new maid couldn’t get along with the first maid, so I had to ask her to leave,” added Katrina.

The actress is now looking forward to putting an end to her solitary residency once her sister Isabel joins her in Mumbai to pursue a career in Bollywood. Katrina said, “But that is still some way off. Isabel is still learning acting at the Lee Strasberg Institute. She wants to do Broadway before doing Bollywood. Once she comes to Mumbai, I’ll be fine. Just the two of us in the house together will be fun. I don’t mind living alone except for security reasons.”

No comments:

Post a Comment