Sunday, July 3, 2011

Being A Model Contributes To Bollywood Chauhan Personal

Many believe that modeling is short for Bollywood, but the model turned actress personal Chauhan feels the only advantage of models is that it makes a camera friendly person.

The 24-year-old made his debut in "Jannat". She won the title of Miss Tourism World in 2005.

"Modeling helps in a way ... that allows us to be comfortable on camera. One of them is safe and not have to worry about the camera or not knowing what to do and how. So I think that's the advantage of being a model "Sonal said in an interview.

Since there is no guarantee that a model of success can make it big in Bollywood, but also for their glamorous image, they are stereotyped. Staff disagrees.

"Every actor has a way to go and they improve with time ... It takes time to explore.

"After spending the good years in the field, doing different roles, know what they fit. A model, you too can investigate and decide what you want to do," he said.

Staff not from the bottom of the film. In fact, she landed in Bollywood by chance that Kunal Deshmukh, director of Jannat, has been in a restaurant in Bombay.

"Bollywood is not in my thoughts, but I've always been fascinated by Bollywood. So when I moved to Bombay, I used to get to / from Bollywood offers but nothing exciting, until Kunal saw me and in a few days I got my first project movie, "she said." It just happened. "

Sonal was away from Bollywood for more than two years had completed his studies. Sometimes, she made her film debut in Telugu and Kannada.

Now the actress is back in Bbuddah Höga Baap Terra and is all praise for his co-star Amitabh Bachchan.

"The fact that I got to work with Big B, so early in my career is just amazing. I just hope that one day coming to work with him again.

"There was so much to learn from him, it is not only a great actor, but a wonderful person as well," she said.

What role is offered to her these days? The actress claims that these roles are very similar Jannat. It has signed two new projects, but does not reveal the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment